среда, 14 сентября 2011 г.

ca jeans low rise sexy wholesale::My wife is really happy with the purchase ca jeans low rise sexy wholesale

ca jeans low rise sexy wholesale ca jeans low rise sexy wholesale::My wife is really happy with the purchase!
Button opening came uncut so had to diy.
Not a big deal though.
Note that the color runs so have to hand wash separately.
However, after wearing for a couple of times now, she absolutely loved it and wants me to get her a few more!
Does not fit well on length, it was short and too tigh.
I did not like these jeans.
Purchased 2 pairs, not really worth the shipping cost to return them.
So now i am trying to find someone who like and wants them.
But the colors are a little diluted.
I was willing to spend some real money on jeans that fit well.
Most jeans these days have a low rise that looks awful on my figure.
These jeans are very comfortable as well as flattering.
These ones are awesome, though!
They fit great, are super comfy, slim enough to go into my tall boots, but with enough room to still go over really closefitting boots.
I love this onenice fitting, no business showing out the back when you bend over and overall well made, quality denim.
The price is a little expensive.
These jeans are very stylish without looking ridiculously youthful.
I wear these from day to night and they are my absolute favorite jean brand.
With longer legs, if that helps.
I had ordered something similar from ebay and after paying, never received them and then was told they were backordered for 6 weeks.
Not a good experience but i was impressed this purchase.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий