четверг, 29 сентября 2011 г.

nielson brothers carpet::We forged ahead anyway nielson brothers carpet

nielson brothers carpet

nielson brothers carpet

nielson brothers carpet

nielson brothers carpet::We forged ahead anyway.
I assumed it was a higher quality cork since nielsen is known as a higher quality store.
When the cork arrived, it was a common brand that i have seen elsewhere.
When i questioned the salesman about it, he said the one we ordered and the one we received are really the same company.
Salesman said he will refund us the difference.
Then, when i went to schedule the carpet install 2 weeks out, i was told that was too far out and to schedule it within 23 days of desired install.
I expressed my concern that my desired day would be full.
I scheduled the install 5 days before.
Sure enough, 2 days before the install i get a call saying they are overbooked that day and that they would like to install the following day.
I, of course, told them no.
They did end up coming on my requested date.
After a call to the salesman, sure enough, the carpet for the stairs had never been ordered.
It is on order now and we are crossing our fingers that it arrives and can be installed before our party in 2 weeks.
Too much incompetence throughout the process.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий